Fun Playoff Predictions
I know it’s a little early for playoff predictions so I added a little fun to it for the holidays…..Here’s how it works:
1) Everyone makes their predictions by selecting the 8 teams you think will make it to the playoffs from each conference in order from 1 to 8. (I’ll use my predictions for example)
3) Tampa Bay
4) N.Y. Rangers
6) Los Angeles
2) You predict how far you think each team will make it in the playoffs.
So my predictions would look like this:
Ottawa over Buffalo
Philadelphia over Montreal
Toronto over Tampa Bay
N.Y. Rangers over Carolina
Ottawa over Toronto
Philadelphia over N.Y. Rangers
Philadelphia over Ottawa
Detroit over Colorado
Dallas over Edmonton
Calgary over Los Angeles
Vancouver over Nashville
Vancouver over Detroit
Calgary over Dallas
Calgary over Vancouver
STANLEY CUP FINALS
Calgary over Philadelphia
3) You may make 1 change to your prediction on ONLY the following days.
RULES OF CHANGING YOUR PREDICTION
1) It must consist of switching 2 and ONLY 2 TEAMS. (It is impossible to only move 1 team)
2) You CANNOT change your STANLEY CUP WINNER.
3 Your prediction MUST be submitted by the end of this year.
4) For changes send a PRIVATE MESSAGE to GaryRoberts7.
1 point–for a 1st round prediction
5 points–for a 2nd round prediction
10 points–for a 3rd round prediction
50 points–for a Stanley Cup Final prediction
100 points–for Stanley Cup Winner
You can write your predictions under the article or send them to GaryRoberts7 (me).
Thanks, and Happy Holidays to everyone!